EtherWAN Systems, founded in 1996 in Irvine CA, has become a leader in supplying Ethernet connectivity for applications in various markets including; intersection traffic monitoring, transportation, building automation, Security & Surveillances, utility, oil & mining, field automation, etc.
EtherWAN specializes in designing and manufacturing fiber optic Ethernet products for harsh environments and conditioned rooms. EtherWAN designs and manufacturers a full line of Ethernet Switches, Media Converters, Ethernet Extenders (Phone Wire & Coaxial Cable) and Serial Servers for commercial and hardened environments.
- NEMA TS2 for ITS and Transportation
- IEC 61850/IEEE 1613 for Utility Substations
- EN50155 for Railway and Train Applications
- IEC 61000 for Industrial Automation Applications
- ISA 12.12.01 (UL 1604) for Hazardous locations in Industrial Control
- PoE for Security & Access Control
- All Switches Run at Wire Speed
EtherWAN’s US headquarters is located in Anaheim, CA USA with Pacific Rim headquarters and manufacturing in Taipei, Taiwan. With engineering expertise on both sides of the Pacific Ocean and its own production lines in Taiwan, EtherWAN continues to provide professional support with the most advanced Ethernet technology at very affordable prices.