Belden designs, manufactures and sells a comprehensive portfolio of cable, connectivity and networking products for the transmission of signals for data, sound and video applications.
Belden’s highly differentiated,
You can find Belden signal transmission solutions in:
- NFL, MLB and other major sports stadiums
- jet fighters and spacecraft
- power, water and water treatment plants
- wind and solar power generation plants
- government and commercial office buildings
- data centers, hospitals and classrooms
- television network and production facilities
- video game systems and cell phones
- security systems
high-speedtrains and other public transportation
Belden’s reliable products and design, engineering and manufacturing excellence enable it to create
- Belden’s business is structured in three product platforms: Cable, Connectivity and Networking.
- Belden’s cable business and includes a wide range of copper, fiber and coaxial solutions.
- Connectivity products include both fiber and copper connectors.
Belden’s networking business is made up of intelligent wired and wireless products that include Industrial Ethernet switches and related equipment, fiber optic interfaces and media converters used to bridge fieldbus networks over long distances.
Belden is headquartered in St. Louis, employs approximately 6,600 people worldwide and has manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world.